BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Here is our finished opening sequence:



Here is my finished prelim task:



05 April 2011

Note to Moderator

Dear Moderator,

Thank you for taking the time to look around my blog. On this blog you will find my individual research into film opening sequences and the film industry and also a few of my planning and production work over the course of the project. As you can see, I have posted my finished film opening sequence and my preliminary task at the top of the page.

I have linked my group blog and the other members of my group's blogs on this page to the right, under essential links. I have also put links to our main and secondary class blogs.

Lastly, I have labled all my work as either, evaluation, research, planning, or prelim task, which can be found under labels to the right.

I hope you find my blog interesting and easy to navigate around.
Thankyou for reading.
James Thicknes.

0 comments: